Air Conditioner Replacement in the Greater Cincinnati Area
It’s a sad fact of life that nothing lasts forever. It may be time to look into replacing your old air conditioner. You don’t want to be in the position of having your current cooling system fail you in the middle of the heat that invades Cincinnati during the summer months. Having a professional replace your system is the best investment you can make before the summer weather arrives. A new air conditioner that is installed by someone who doesn’t have the necessary training and skills can end up costing you more money in the long run—especially in regards to energy costs!
When you need air conditioner replacement in the Cincinnati region, turn to the experts at National Heating & Air Conditioning. Having served the metro area for more than 80 years, National is the trusted local expert for air conditioning sales and installation. We offer air conditioning services for residential and commercial buildings and offer a wide range of Bryant air conditioners designed to keep your home or building comfortable no matter the season.
When it comes to keeping your family comfortable, you rely on your Cincinnati home’s air conditioner. But if you need your AC system replaced, there’s only one name you need to know—National Heating & Air Conditioning. Contact us online to schedule an appointment!
Reasons to Schedule AC Replacement in Cincinnati
Why should you think about replacing your old air conditioning system when it still works? There are several reasons.
- If it is close to ten years old, it won’t likely last much longer
- If your older model may be working, but it is likely working below ideal capacity
- If your AC repair bills are closing in on the cost of a new one
- If you don’t have newer features such as a programmable thermostat
Benefits of Installing a New Air Conditioner
Investing in a new air conditioner comes with a variety of benefits that makes it worth the time, effort and cost.
- Increased energy savings – Newer models are created to save energy better than past models. You could end up seeing a big decrease in your energy bills by scheduling an air conditioner replacement!
- Reduced impact on environment – The coolant in older models was not the best for the environment, especially the ozone layer. Newer coolants have proven to be safer—helping to make a more positive impact on the environment.
- Enhanced features – Features such as programmable thermostats, quieter fans, and variable speed allow for a more individualized experience. You can now adapt your air conditioner system in a way that is most beneficial to your lifestyle, rather than using one based on the concept that everyone needs the same thing.
- Increased efficiency – Over time, air conditioners lose their effectiveness. Fans work harder and still may not throw out as much cool air. Parts wear out and need replacing, costing extra money. Leaks may develop, causing loss of pressure or your cold air leaking out inside walls rather than cooling rooms. Newer models will be up to the task of providing optimal cooling.
Why Choose National Heating & Air Conditioning?
National’s technicians have participated in advanced training on diagnostics and replacement practices, helping our team to install air conditioning systems that perform better, save money, and produce less air pollution than systems installed by contractors without training. When you choose National Heating & Air Conditioning, rest assured knowing you’re receiving:
- Experienced technicians – At National Heating & Air Conditioning, our technicians average 25+ years of experience, are NATE certified, and regularly attend ongoing training classes. Our installation team strives to provide a perfect installation on every job.
- Thorough testing, documentation & review – Paying close attention to the details and documenting system performance through diagnostic testing, photos, and thorough documentation, our team at National is certain that your system will be installed correctly the first time. Each installation’s documentation is reviewed by management, and each installation is inspected in person by a company representative. We’ll ask you how things went, will review thermostat programming, and will work with you to schedule inspections as required.
- Money-back guarantee – The National team is dedicated to quality work. We back up all our installations with our One Year “Test Drive” Program. If your unit has issues and we are unable to fix them to your satisfaction, we will remove the unit and replace it or refund your money.
Our team is ready to deliver top-notch AC installation in your Cincinnati area home. Contact us today to schedule your evaluation and installation.
AC Replacement in Cincinnati, OH
When the summer weather arrives, you need a solution to keep your Cincinnati home comfortable. At National Heating & Air Conditioning, we pride ourselves on offering the highest quality cooling products at an affordable rate. We offer only long-lasting, durable and energy efficient products that will be sure to keep your home cool without breaking the bank on energy bills.
Never ask “Where can I find air conditioning replacement service near me?” again! Get a new air conditioner in Cincinnati, Ohio with National Heating & Air Conditioning!
Our Air Conditioning Service Area
We service the following cities and the surrounding areas: Cincinnati, Loveland, Mason, Montgomery, Indian Hill, Fairfield, Hamilton, Blue Ash, Madeira, Maineville, West Chester, Milford, Lebanon, and Morrow, Ohio.
Learn more about: