Boiler Rebates in Ohio: Save Money on Heating
Winters in Ohio are often brutally cold and unpredictable, and you need a boiler that keeps your home toasty warm. But if your energy costs are high, Ohio boiler rebates can help. Let’s look at boiler rebates to help keep repair costs and maintenance service low to extend your system’s life span and lower heating costs.
Set up gas boiler installation in the Cincinnati area today. Call National at (513) 621-4620 and ask about our gas boiler rebates.
CenterPoint Energy’s Saving Options
If you rely on natural gas to heat your home and are considering boiler replacement service, you might be eligible for a rebate with a new gas boiler installation. The rebate amount will vary based on the equipment’s annual fuel utilization efficiency or AFUE. The other factor is the date of purchase.
With energy-efficient programs available, a new boiler can start to pay for itself. In exploring how much you might receive in the tax credit, homeowners who purchased equipment purchased after January 1, 2021, can expect rebates ranging from $150 to $500.
Do I Qualify?
Ohio homeowners with a gas heating system are eligible for a home heating rebate. You can apply online or submit a paper application.
Here are the criteria:
- 95% AFUE or higher
- Homes using CenterPoint Energy natural gas are eligible
- Input capacity must be less than 300 MBTUH
Schedule Your Service Today!
Signs You Need a New Boiler
A blizzard is never the time to find out your boiler needs repair. A few signs that you need to schedule it for service include:
- Strange noises: If your boiler makes weird rumbling or rattling noises, aside from low water pressure or an airlock in the pump, it might be limescale debris in the heat exchanger debris or a faulty thermostat or transformer.
- Corrosion signs: If you notice rust-colored water, foul smells, or boiler leaks, request service to avoid system failure, health hazards, and higher energy costs.
- Pilot light: If your pilot light is yellow and not blue, schedule a repair promptly, as it might be a carbon monoxide leak.
- Not working: If your water pressure is low or you have no heat or an error code, try to reset the boiler. If that doesn’t resolve it, request a service call.
Schedule With National Today
Don’t risk an emergency heater breakdown in the middle of winter. Our convenient boiler installation service is stress-free, can lower heating costs by up to 30%, and will keep your system running safely and efficiently.
Our experienced technicians will help you choose the right energy-efficient boiler for your budget and space. With flexible financing, we’ll walk you through the rebate process to maximize your savings.
Access exclusive benefits in our Comfort Care Maintenance Program for less than $1 a day. With same-day priority service, 5% discounts, and two service appointments annually, rely on us for all your home comfort needs.
Fill out our contact form, and one of our team members will reach out to you shortly!