Furnace Maintenance Plans in Cincinnati, OH
There is no good time for your furnace to break down. Not only is it inconvenient to be left without heat, but it can also be dangerous if the weather is cold enough. With regular maintenance, you can prevent many of the problems that would lead to a major failure and keep your furnace running at peak efficiency.
At National Heating & Air Conditioning, we offer furnace maintenance plans that ensure your system receives the proper care. Signing up for a plan will guarantee you never miss a tune-up so you can keep your furnace in the best condition possible.
Call our team at (513) 621-4620 to ask about our furnace maintenance plans in the Cincinnati area or to schedule an inspection!
Benefits of a Furnace Maintenance
Like any complex system, a furnace requires routine maintenance to make sure it is running safely and efficiently, to replace consumable items, and to prevent small issues from becoming major problems. Here are a few benefits of routine furnace maintenance:
- Increased Efficiency: Over time, things like clogged filters or dirty blowers will reduce the efficiency of your furnace. Routine maintenance brings it back to peak efficiency, saving you money on your heating costs.
- Extended Lifespan: Without proper maintenance, your furnace is more likely to develop major problems, like a cracked heat exchanger. Regular maintenance extends the life of the system and prevents premature replacement.
- Fewer Repairs: By catching minor problems before they become major, routine maintenance reduces the number of repairs necessary, as well as their costs.
- Improved Comfort: A system that is well-maintained will not only keep your home warmer, but it will also be quieter, cleaner, and safer.
With a furnace maintenance plan from National Heating & Air Conditioning, we will schedule maintenance visits according the service intervals recommended by your furnace’s manufacturer, ensuring that your system receives all required maintenance at the correct time. Not only that, we will reach out to you to remind you when maintenance is necessary, so that you have one less thing to worry about in your busy schedule.
Contact us today to schedule your annual furnace maintenance in Cincinnati!
What Happens During a Furnace Tune-Up?
A typical furnace maintenance visit will begin with a thorough inspection of the system and looking for any problems or safety issues. Then all standard maintenance tasks are performed, including:
- Cleaning the burners
- Changing the air filter
- Cleaning the blower fan
- Lubricating the blower motor bearings and pulleys
- Inspecting the fan belt, and replacing it if necessary
- Testing the pilot light or ignitor
- Testing the thermostat
- Inspecting the electrical system
- Inspecting the flue
Other steps may be necessary, depending on the brand and model of the furnace. Your technician will recommend additional steps if needed.
To learn more about the maintenance requirements of your furnace, contact our team at National Heating & Air Conditioning today!
Why Choose National Heating & Air Conditioning?
All of our technicians are NATE certified, and our average technician has over 25 years of professional experience. They have received advanced training in diagnostics, repairs, and installations, and receive ongoing training on the latest technologies. We have served the Cincinnati area since 1930—we have a long reputation of trustworthiness and excellence in the area.
Call Now for Furnace Maintenance in the Cincinnati Area
Furnace tune-ups are critical to the life of your system, and with a maintenance plan from National Heating & Air Conditioning, you can make sure it is done correctly.
Call our team at (513) 621-4620 today to schedule furnace maintenance in Cincinnati!
Our Furnace Service Area
We service the following cities and surrounding areas of Cincinnati, Ohio: Bond Hill, Cincinnati, Covington, Evanston, Finneytown, Idlewood, Norwood, Oakley Square, and Reading. If you live in or near these areas, please give us a call or contact us online for HVAC services today!