Reliable HVAC Company in Mason, Ohio
Do you know a reliable HVAC contractor in Mason, Ohio? If your heating system or air conditioner is having issues, it’s important to have a certified HVAC installation contractor diagnose and repair these issues to prevent more damage and more expensive repairs!
As a trusted Mason HVAC company, National Heating and Air Conditioning is proud to offer the full range of heating and cooling services. Never again will you have to ask “Where can I find a reliable HVAC company near me?”
Just call National at (513) 621-4620 for top-notch HVAC repair, maintenance, and installation services in Mason, OH!
Heating Services in Mason, OH
Furnace Repair, Replacement & Maintenance
We understand just how harsh the Mason, Ohio winters can be and the important role your furnace performance plays in your home’s comfort. Our HVAC installation and service contractors in Mason can make sure that your heating system is prepared to easily handle the harsh Mason winters so you can rest assured that your family is comfortable all season long.
Our fully certified, insured, and bonded furnace technicians have the expertise to make sure your home’s heating system is always working as efficiently as possible. We can improve the efficiency of your current heating or air conditioning system or recommend the best replacement system to suit your needs.
Our furnace services in Mason include:
- Heating system installation
- Routine heating system maintenance
- Heating system repairs
- Heating system replacements
When your heating system is on the fritz or it’s time for an inspection and tune-up, there’s only one HVAC contractor in Mason you need to know—National Heating and Air Conditioning! Homeowners in the area trust us for all of their HVAC needs because they know they can count on us for dependable, efficient service and great results!
Are you looking for a Mason HVAC contractor? Give us a call today at (513) 621-4620 or contact us online to schedule service!
Air Conditioning Services in Mason, OH
AC Installation, Maintenance & Repairs
Mason’s summers offer the perfect time for residents to have fun in the sun! Along with sunny days, summer brings the heat. So, it’s no surprise that Mason homes need a reliable, efficient air conditioning system.
Our AC installation contractors in Mason can help you beat the Ohio heat and stay cool all season with our installation, maintenance, and repair services for your air conditioning system. Our highly trained and experienced technicians can handle any AC repair, maintenance, or installation issue, big or small. When you need a reliable HVAC company in Mason to schedule quality air conditioning services, you can depend on National Heating and Air Conditioning every time!
Signs It’s Time for a Heating or Cooling System Repair
Your heating and cooling system can raise red flags that it’s in disrepair before it completely fails. So, keep these common warning signs of furnace and air conditioner problems in mind so you know when to call for HVAC repair service—it can help you prolong the life of your system while preventing more serious and costly damage:
- Increasing energy bills because your system is working extra hard
- Odd noises, which can be damaged parts rattling around
- Weird smells, which could be coming from a clogged duct, wiring problems, system leaks, or other issues
- Little airflow from your vents
If you recognize any of these warning signs, contact National Heating and Air Conditioning for prompt, reliable AC or furnace repair services.
We have a lot of experience diagnosing all types of heating and cooling system problems, and we are known for providing exceptional HVAC repair service, as well as AC installation, in and around Mason, OH. That’s why we’re one of the best-rated HVAC companies in Warren County!
For furnace and AC repair service, call (513) 621-4620 or contact us online!
Some of the most common problems that require AC repair include:
- Drainage – If you see pooling liquid or drips, you could have a clogged condensate drain.
- Ductwork leaks – If some rooms are too warm/cold, there might be ductwork leaks.
- Electric control failure – Wire and terminal corrosion is a problem in some systems. Your Mason, OH heating and cooling repair pro will check electrical connections and contacts during a service visit.
- Inadequate maintenance – Dirty AC coils and filters are standard problems because of poor maintenance. The compressor or fans usually fail prematurely due to low/no maintenance.
- Noisy motor bearing/internal belt – Your AC system has a lot of moving parts we lubricate during a maintenance visit. You should never hear more than the sound of air quietly circulating throughout your home. Clangs and thumping noises indicate a problem.
- Refrigerant leaks – Simply adding refrigerant isn’t the fix, and it’s a dangerous job that’s not suitable for DIY. You need a trained professional to repair the leak(s).
- Thermostat sensor – The thermostat sensor is behind the control panel. If it has a problem, you could have erratic cycling; the AC could run nonstop or barely at all.
- Warm air instead of cool air – If it’s not a thermostat problem, we will check your filters and refrigerant.
Some of the most common problems that require furnace repair include:
- Air filter – Dirty or clogged air filters can cause a multitude of HVAC problems.
- Ducts/vents – Dirty air ducts force your furnace to work harder (and your energy bills will be higher).
- Electrical connections – Corrosion is a problem in some systems. Your Mason, OH heating and cooling repair pro will check switches, breakers, and electrical connections/contacts.
- Pilot light – Dirty intake valves can cause a faulty pilot light. If your gas furnace pilot light burns any color other than blue, contact your local furnace repair professional as soon as possible.
- Thermostat – If you have a thermostat problem, it’s a good time to have a smart thermostat installed.
Most of these repairs are avoidable with regular maintenance. Call (513) 621-4620 or contact National Heating and Air Conditioning. We provide ethical, affordable service to our friends and neighbors – like you – because we live here, too.
Call Our Mason HVAC Repair Contractors Today
As top-rated Mason HVAC contractors, National Heating and Air Conditioning understands the importance of quality workmanship and outstanding customer service. Our heating and cooling experts take pride in their work, and it shows! Our business has been built on a firm foundation of transparency, quality products, and affordable services.
We believe this unwavering commitment to our customers and our community has helped us earn our great reputation as a leading HVAC contractor in the Mason area.
To schedule HVAC repair, maintenance, or installation services in Mason, OH, give us a call at (513) 621-4620 or contact us online today!
When should I have my HVAC system serviced?
National Heating and Air Conditioning recommends servicing your heating and cooling equipment at the beginning of each season. For example, your air conditioner should receive routine maintenance at the end of winter to prepare for the cooling months ahead. Likewise, your furnace should have scheduled maintenance at the end of the summer or beginning of fall.
How often should I replace my HVAC air filters?
You should plan on replacing your air filters at least once every three months; however, you may need to do so more frequently if you use your HVAC system more regularly. It’s extremely important to adhere to a regular schedule for replacing your air filter as this will help improve system performance and prevent against unnecessary repairs. Replacing your air filter regularly will also help improve your indoor air quality and reduce the number of airborne contaminants circulating throughout your home.
How do I know when it’s time to replace my air conditioner?
The short answer? An air conditioner that’s older than 10-15 years likely needs replacement in the near future. Other symptoms that can indicate the need for repair include excessive noise, strange odors, insufficient cooling, and inaccurate thermostat readings — just to name a few. Learn more about air conditioning replacement on our service page.
Are annual furnace cleanings actually necessary?
Yes, they are! Cleaning your furnace will help ensure it operates at peak efficiency and performs the way it should throughout the season. Not only that, but many manufacturer warranties can become invalid if owners fail to keep up with annual cleaning recommendations outlined in the warranty.