Kenton County, Kentucky’s Preferred HVAC Company
If your HVAC system isn’t working properly in the summer or winter, even an hour waiting for heating and cooling repair services can feel like an eternity. In Kenton County, it’s easy to feel dependent on your heating and cooling systems when they run year-round to protect your family. Don’t let an unruly summer heat wave or winter blizzard get in your way. Call National Heating & Air Conditioning for fast and reliable HVAC services throughout Kenton County.
Is your heating system or air conditioner giving you trouble? Call the experts at National Heating and Air Conditioning today (513) 621-4620!
Heating Services in Kenton
At National Heating & Air Conditioning we make sure that your whole home is working together as a system. Whether you own a furnace, boiler, heat pump, or air conditioning system, our goal is to optimize their performance in your home. Our heating services include:
Do you need professional heating services in Kenton County? There’s one name you can trust – National Heating and Air Conditioning. Contact us today!
When your heat goes out, it’s often under circumstances where a lack of heat poses a threat to your family and your property — and even when it isn’t that cold, it’s unpleasant to go without heat for any amount of time. Make sure you can spot the signs of a heating system that needs service, to spare yourself the inconvenience, danger, or simple expense of repairing a heater that’s further gone.
Signs You Need Heating Repair
- Strange noises or smells. Any new sound or smell deserves attention; if you have gas heating, it might require evacuation and an emergency call.
- Constant cycling. As with your AC, a furnace that constantly turns on and off is a red flag.
- Blows cool air. Lukewarm or tepid air indicates a serious problem that probably won’t self-resolve.
- No airflow. A fan failure or a blockage in your ductwork may be the culprit.
- Unusually high energy bills. As with AC, inexplicable spikes in heating costs point to your heating.
- Pilot light problems. If your pilot light behaves unusually or won’t stay lit, it’s a red flag.
- Poor air quality. If the air coming from your furnace isn’t clean, it’s a health risk — and a sign of a furnace in need of professional care.
Kenton County Air Conditioning Services
Summer is the season of barbecues, sports, and vacations, but it’s also the season with a high volume of air conditioning repairs! Can you count on your air conditioner or home cooling system to keep you level-headed when it’s a scorcher outside?
Whether it’s air conditioning installation, maintenance, or repair that you’re looking for, National Heating and Air Conditioning can help! Our AC technicians have experience handling a wide range of air conditioning repair and maintenance needs. Our skilled technicians are trained for the following air conditioning services:
Give us a call at (513) 621-4620 or schedule an appointment today! Don’t forget to ask us about what options you have with AC services in Kenton County!
Even if you’re not dealing with scorching heat, it’s never pleasant to deal with inadequate cooling. When your HVAC system starts acting up, the sooner you react, the less it’s likely to cost you in the end. For that reason, you should take note of these signs of an air conditioner in need of repair—and take action quickly if they seem familiar.
Signs You Need Air Conditioner Repair
- Air is barely cool, or even warm or hot. If your air conditioner isn’t blowing cold, it’s time for repairs — even if it resolves itself eventually.
- No air blowing at all. This usually implies a blockage or a failure of your blower — you might be able to fix a filter clog, but anything else is for pros.
- Energy bills much higher. A big change in power use is a red flag.
- Constantly running. If your AC can’t meet your needs, it may be failing.
- Cycles on and off frequently. This can indicate thermostat problems, an oversized unit, or other failures.
- Leaks or condensation inside. Refrigerant and condensation shouldn’t leak into your home.
- High humidity. A properly operating AC acts as a dehumidifier as well; if it can’t clear humidity, you have a problem.
Connected Home Services
If you have a hard time shutting your house down properly, you might be racking up an energy bill on hours you leave lights on while you’re not at home, or because an open garage door is letting in a draft.
For all the times when you could have (and should have!) saved energy in your home, National Heating and Air Conditioning wants to be there for you by offering home automation services in Kenton County.
Not only do our home automation systems monitor your home’s energy usage, but they also provide solutions for security, lighting control, and home theaters! We provide the following home automation services for homes in Kenton County:
- Energy management
- Lighting control
- Home security
- Vehicle detection
- Total home audio
- Access control
- Home theater
- Pool & spa
- Surveillance cameras
- Internet access & control
To learn more about how home automation services may be right for your home in Kenton County, call National Heating and Air Conditioning today at (513) 621-4620!
Choose National Heating and Air Conditioning in Kenton County, KY
At National Heating and Air Conditioning, our first priority is you. We believe that the “secret sauce” behind our success over the past several decades lies in the quality of service we provide and the reliability of our HVAC technicians.
Ask us about our great prices in heating and cooling services in Kenton County! Contact us online or call us at (513) 621-4620 to schedule an appointment today.