Heat Pump Repair in Cincinnati
A heat pump can be an economical way to heat and cool a Cincinnati home, yet sometimes, as with all major home appliances, your system won’t work as intended. If you’re having trouble with your unit, you need to know when it’s time to call a professional.
Here are some common heat pump problems and a basic DIY fix, as well as information about how to know when it’s time to give National Heating and Air Conditioning a call for heat pump repairs.
Are you ready to schedule heat pump repair service in the Cincinnati area? Contact us online or call us at (513) 621-4620!
Signs Your Heat Pump Needs Service
How can you tell that your Cincinnati heat pump needs repairs? Here are some common problems to watch for, as well as solutions that you can try:
- Your system has inadequate air flow – If the air flow from your heat pump seems to be inadequate, then consider changing the filter or checking for obstructions. Don’t forget to check the registers. Also, consider cleaning the coils.
- Your heat pump doesn’t run – If your heat pump is not running, first check to ensure the thermostat is set properly. Then, check to see if the heat pump is receiving power by checking the circuit breakers and connections.
- Your unit’s blower is not working – If the heat pump blower seems to be the problem, it could be the belt connecting the motor to the blower. This is fairly easy to replace, just remember to turn off power to the unit before trying.
- Your system freezes up – Sometimes heat pumps will ice over, which is whythey have a defrost cycle to help prevent this. If it’s not working, turn off the unit and check for blockages.
- You heat pump trips a breaker – If your heat pump repeatedly trips a breaker, then you have an electrical issue that needs to be addressed by a professional.
If you’ve tried these troubleshooting steps and still do not have proper function, then it’s time to give the repair professionals at National a call. We’ll come to your home, assess the situation, and restore normal function to your heat pump.
Call today for repair services for your heat pump in Hamilton County—(513) 621-4620!
Schedule Your Heat Pump Repair in the Cincinnati Area
In Cincinnati, a non-functional heating system is a serious problem, especially in the midst of our cold winters. However, summers are hot too, and that’s why you need a source for both heating and air conditioning service. When your heat pump goes out, you can trust the team at National to provide adequate and professional repairs from an HVAC repair team that puts your needs first.
When you are having trouble with your heat pump, give our team a call. We are here for you 24 hours a day, even in the middle of the night and on weekends, providing reliable heating and air conditioning service, including service for homes with heat pumps.
Give us a call today at (513) 621-4620 or contact us online to schedule your heat pump repair in the Cincinnati area!
Our Heat Pump Repair Service Area
We service the following cities and surrounding areas of Cincinnati, Ohio: Bond Hill, Cincinnati, Covington, Evanston, Finneytown, Idlewood, Norwood, Oakley Square, and Reading. If you live in or near these areas, please give us a call or contact us online for HVAC services today!