Ductless Mini-Split Service in the Greater Cincinnati Area
Providing Ductless Mini-Split Heating Installation, Maintenance & Repair
As you look for a way to make your home more comfortable throughout a Cincinnati summer, consider installing a ductless mini-split.
A ductless mini-split eliminates the need to install ducts throughout your home as is traditional with central heating and air conditioning systems. With a mini-split, the heating/cooling unit is installed outside. It is then connected to an inside unit through wires. The inside unit then blows the air into the room, making it comfortable with maximum precision.
Have a heating system in your home but no air conditioning? Consider installing a ductless mini-split! Contact us online today!
Mini-Split System Installation
Temperatures in the Cincinnati area can be extreme. Maybe you have heat, but would like to add air conditioning to your home, without the hassle of having to install ducts. Some homes can’t handle a duct system for one reason or another.
By installing a ductless mini-split, you can have the benefits of air conditioning without having to put in a lot of work, or relying on unsightly window units. The mini-split is adaptable and will allow you to focus on one room or several, all from one outdoor unit.
Consider installing a ductless mini-split in one of the following areas of your home:
- Finished basements
- Guest houses
- Pool houses
- Home additions
Benefits of Installing Mini-Splits
Eliminating the need for ducts isn’t the only benefit of opting for a ductless mini-split. Here are several more to help you in making your decision.
- Enhanced Flexibility – Whether it is one room or several, the mini-split allows you to determine where you need more heating or cooling. The ability to concentrate on only the required areas is reflected in lower energy bills.
Ductless AC vs Window Air Conditioners
The SEER level on a mini-split is 26. What this means is that a ductless mini-split system is up to forty percent more energy-efficient than a window unit. Special sensors make it possible for you to adjust the temperature to exactly the comfort level you seek, so you get energy-efficient comfort any time of year.
Ductless Mini-Split Repair
If your ductless mini-split is failing to efficiently cool your Cincinnati home, then you need the experts from National Heating & Air Conditioning to repair your cooling unit. Our team will bring your system back to operating at peak efficiency so you can relax in the comfort of your home—even when the outdoor temperatures are reaching record highs!
Ductless Mini-Split Maintenance
Routine upkeep and system inspections play a vital role in keeping your home heating and cooling investment in peak condition. At National our professional AC and heating contractors are experienced in the maintenance of all split-system HVAC equipment—we can provide comprehensive system cleaning, diagnostics, performance evaluations, and more so that you can depend on your system for years to come.
Ready to set up an appointment for ductless mini- or multi-split maintenance? Call today, or contact our maintenance teams online to schedule service!
Benefits of Ductless HVAC Maintenance
Scheduling ductless HVAC maintenance provides much more than some cleaning and parts checks. When you keep up with maintenance you earn many substantial benefits, including:
- Higher heating and cooling performance – When your system is appropriately calibrated and cared for you can expect not only more comfort power, but also more even temperatures and effective humidity control.
- Reduced energy costs – A properly functioning ductless system boasts supreme energy efficiency, helping to reduce your energy bills throughout the season.
- A lower risk of breakdowns – More than half of the ductless HVAC repairs our teams perform are caused by a lack of maintenance. Taking care of your system means fewer repair bills and substantially lower upkeep costs overall.
- Better indoor air quality – The cleaning component of a professional maintenance service clears out gunk and dust that can clog up your indoor units, freeing them and your home from air pollutants.
- Longer equipment life spans – Ductless systems can last for years—up to 10 or even 15 if you ensure you get the system maintained frequently.
How Often Should I Schedule Ductless Maintenance?
Each type of home comfort system you have requires one maintenance service per season. This goes for heating, cooling, and air quality systems. If your ductless split system is AC only, one service a year is sufficient. If you have a ductless heat pump that provides both heating and cooling, you’ll need the unit serviced twice a year—ideally once before summer, and then once in the fall for heating.
Schedule a Ductless Mini-Split Install or Repair in Cincinnati!
Our team of experts has developed a reputation for outstanding customer service that has lasted for more than eight decades. Whether it’s ductless mini-split installation, maintenance, or repair that you’re looking for, the experts at National Heating & Air Conditioning of Cincinnati have you covered.
Our team members have each been properly trained in the field, and deliver clean, fast and efficient service, so you can enjoy a more comfortable indoor environment as soon as possible.
Give us a call at (513) 621-4620 to learn more using ductless mini-splits in Cincinnati, Ohio, or to schedule an appointment today!
Our Ductless Mini-Split Service Area
We service the following cities and the surrounding areas: Cincinnati, Loveland, Mason, Montgomery, Indian Hill, Fairfield, Hamilton, Blue Ash, Madeira, Maineville, West Chester, Milford, Lebanon, Anderson Township, and Northern Kentucky.